Writer, publisher, entrepreneur, and inner work veteran Jason Stern (Sexual Nine), talks with me about essence, personality, and the inner work opportunities he offers in the Fourth Way method. Along with the clarity I found in this conversation, I was touched and inspired by what Jason shared about why he writes.
- Jason's business in the world, and Chronogram magazine's reason for being [2.25]
- What has motivated his seeking [8.52]
- The role of psychological work and the difference between essence and personality work [11.25]
- Jason's intention in/when writing the columns for Chronogram [17.35]
- His thoughts on using a system (i.e. the Enneagram) to map essence [20.40]
- An overview of Gurdjieff's philosophy [25.43]
- The practical work happening during the inner work groups that Jason leads [30.20], along with an example of a practice.
Beezlebub's Tales to His Grandson
Find/learn more about Jason
Jason’s website and inner work opportunities
His book: Learning to be Human
Stay connected to the Practical Enneagram:
Email me: email@example.com
Music: Purple Planet Music, Valley of Eden