In this episode, 20 years + Enneagram consultant, master teacher, coach, spiritual guide, facilitator, mentor, and generous soul Leslie Hershberger shares how she came to her distinct teaching around the 3 Centers. Leslie is a Social Seven, by the way!
- How Leslie developed her Centers Approach [1.38]
- An important distinction about 'Feelings' in her approach [3.25]
- Importance of three Center presence in a personal and spiritual transformation path [9.12]
- How Leslie's personal practices have evolved ("In the beginning, it was like I have to be like Ken Wilber") [13.42]
- A reassuringly real-life example [16.40]
The original teaching on Buried Functions:
- Types 4,5 & 9 bury Doing
- Types 3, 7 & 8 bury Feeling
- Types 1, 2 & 6 bury Perceiving
- Heart types (2,3 & 4) bury Feeling (lead with Doing, supported by Perceiving)
- Head types (5,6 & 7) bury Doing (lead with Perceiving supported by Feeling)
- Body types (8,9&1) bury Perceiving (lead with Feeling, supported by Doing)
- Feeling - felt sense, sensations
- Doing - action that is emotion/sentiment fueled, constructed, fabricated (Heart types); action taking (Head types)
- Perceiving - thinking
Learn about Leslie's work at her website.
Leslie's new online course, the Centers Approach.
Stay connected to the Practical Enneagram:
Email me: [email protected]