The Practical Enneagram
From the Five space, with Steve Beckett
Aug 17, 2021
Music entrepreneur turned Integral Master Coach and Teacher, Steve Beckett, comes on to talk about teaching, coaching, and doing life from the Five perspective. Steve was my teacher when I went through Integral Coaching Canada's training.
- Steve's journey from music/record label entrepreneur to Integral Coach and Trainer [4.25]
- Steve's first encounter with the Enneagram [8.05]
- How he experiences being a Sexual subtype [9.50]
- Deeper use of the Enneagram [10.57]
- How Steve uses the Enneagram in his personal work [12.50], working with fear [13.35].
- How Fivesness sources Steve in his work and what it closes down [14.54].
- Evolution of Steve's spiritual practices [17.50].
- On the Diamond Approach [20.55].
- How Steve experiences the awakened perspective for Five, Transparency [22.05].
- Most useful practices [24.40].
- Misconceptions about Fives [29.35].
- Integration points and their use in coaching [30.15].
Integral Coaching Canada
Learn more about Steve at his website, Integral Coaching UK.
Stay connected to the Practical Enneagram:
Email me: [email protected]